Ariel the Blogging Cat

Pictures, Rants and Complaints about Windows

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Advantage: MacOS

The pendulum swings back toward the Macintosh after yesterday for no apparent reason (?) when I try to print from my Dell Optiplex to the shared printer I now get a cover-page listing name, etc.

A phenomenal waste of paper and for the life of me I can not figure out:

a] why this started happening
b] how to stop it

What electronic Big Brother thinks I need this and where is the help file to walk me through the steps to turn it off!

If I were to buy today, ending this aggravation would more than outweigh the "Mac Tax."

If only there was a sub-$1000 product from Apple (that isn't an iPod).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

new macs coming soon...

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ss_blog_claim=ca93c31801fe06404011f872ca9d1215